Search with Area Map
Click on the New South Wales area for listings of local services:
NSW Health Sexual Assault Centres*, Women's Health Centres and Police
*NSW Health Sexual Assault Services are based in hospitals or community health centres across NSW. They are staffed by specially trained counsellors. These services can provide:
- 24 hour crisis counselling, medical care and forensic tests.
- checks for infections, and pregnancy testing.
- counselling in the months after the assault.
- information about your options in relation to legal action.
- information about reporting the assault to the police.
- help with court preparation and support.
- information about other services.
- support for family members, partners and friends.
- support groups
If you would like more information on the services and support available through the Sexual Assault Services, please contact the NSW Rape Crisis Centre 24/7 counselling service by telephone on: 1800 424 017.